Chilli High’s Pineapple & Habanero sauce
250g Mozerella cheese, grated
1 onion, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
3 chicken breasts, chopped
1 Tbs chicken spice
⅔ cup BBQ sauce
200ml warm water
½ tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp of oil
1 tsp instant yeast
2 ½ cups of flour – Plus more for rolling out
1 cup tomato puree
2 tsp oregano
2 chopped garlic cloves
1 tsp basil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the pizza dough ingredients together in a large bowl. Once it forms a shaggy dough, turn it out onto a floured surface and keed until it becomes a soft, smooth dough (about 5 minutes). Place back in the bowl and cover with a wet dish towel. Place in a warm spot for 1 hour to rise.
- Preheat your oven to 200° C.
- Mix together the tomato base ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Coat the chicken pieces in chicken spice and fry in 1 Tbs oil over medium heat. Once cooked through, toss to coat in BBQ sauce. Set aside.
- Cut and fry the onion in the same pan.
- Divide your dough into 4 equal balls and roll each one out.
- Assemble your pizzas. Base, tomato base, cheese, chicken, pepper, onion and pineapple.
- Bake in the oven at 200° C for about 20 minutes or until crispy on top.
- Drizzle with Chilli High’s Pineapple & Habanero sauce. Enjoy.