4 Tbs Chilli High’s Thai Sweet Chilli sauce – Plus more for serving
3 Tbs Soy sauce
¼ tsp Chinese five-spice
Salt and pepper to taste
1 red onion
1 red pepper
½ cup finely chopped cabbage
½ cup thin rice noodles
3 Spring onions
Oil for brushing/frying
- Preheat your oven to 190° C.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Boil the rice noodles until cooked. Toss is 1tsp oil and set aside.
- Peel and grate the carrot. Chop the remaining veg thinly in long strips. Fry the onion, pepper, carrot and cabbage in 1 Tbs oil over medium heat until tender.
- Add the rice noodles, spring onions and sauce and toss to coat. Remove from the heat.
- Cut the phyllo pastry into 10cmx10cm squares. Be gentle with it, as it breaks easily.
- Place 2-3 Tbs filling onto each square and roll by folding in the sides and rolling them up to form small spring rolls.
- Brush the spring rolls with oil and bake at 190° C for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with additional spring onions and Chilli High’s Thai Sweet Chilli sauce for dipping.